“SMMT Connected 2017”
Following the success of the first industry-wide event, SMMT Connected 2017 will again provide an unparalleled opportunity for the UK automotive sector to showcase and discuss the latest developments and challenges around connected and autonomous vehicles (CAVs).
An audience of 400 will be in attendance, including senior automotive executives, alongside representatives from the technology sector, policy-makers and journalists.
- Rt Hon Greg Clark MP, Secretary of State, Department for Business, Energy, and Industrial Strategy
- Dr Ian Robertson, Member of the Board of Management, BMW AG
- David Richter, VP of Strategic Initiatives, Uber
- Doug Davis, SVP and GM, Automated Driving Group, Intel Corporation
- Mike Hawes, Chief Executive, SMMT
Read more: https://www.smmt.co.uk/events/connected/